※ 상기 제품 이미지는 제품 리뉴얼 등으로 인해 실제 이미지와 다를 수 있습니다.
내추럴 순면 커브 팬티 라이너 30개입
Natural Panty Liners, Curved 30 organic cotton cover
30 organic cotton cover
속옷에 부착하여 사용하세요
모든 제품은 미국에서 직배송 됩니다
자연이 주는 건강함, 인증받은 오가닉 순면 커버로 안심하고 사용하세요
플라스틱 , 염소표백을 사용하지 않아 안심하고 사용하실 수 있습니다
무향으로 향에 민감하신 분들이 사용하시기에 좋습니다
내추럴한 원재료만 사용하였습니다
90% 이상 생분해 가능한 소재로 자연 친화적입니다
민감한 그날, 자연이 주는 순한 패드로 화학성분 팬티라이너로부터 자유로워지세요!
제품 영문 설명
• Healthier By Nature
• Certified Organic Cotton Cover
• Perfume Free
• Natural Materials
• Totally Chlorine Free
• Over 90% Biodegradable
Natracare feminine hygiene products were created in 1969 by Susie Hewson out of concern for the damaging effects of dioxin pollution on women's health and the environment and today, the Natracare panty liners, menstrual pads and certified organic 100% cotton tampons and wipes are available worldwide, offering women a quality, natural choice.
Why Natural Liners?
For everyday freshness, during your period, or when traveling, it makes sense to choose a panty liner that is made from natural materials. Many gynecologists have advised women with sensitive skin to use natracare products to reduce their contact with chlorine bleached materials, and products containing synthetics and superabsorbents made from petrochemicals.
Since 1989, natracare has been trusted by women seeking a chemical-free choice in tampons, pads, panty liners and wipes. Natracare Organic cotton tampons and chemical free pads are high quality products made from only pure and natural materials that are not chlorine bleached and are free of plastics and other similar synthetic materials that have a negative impact on our environment.
• Cellulose absorbent layer
• Corn starch layer
• Adhesive strip for secure hold
• Soft organic cotton cover to keep you dry and comfortable
• Disposal: We advise you to wrap the liner in paper, and put into the waste bin.
• Natracare liners are over 90% biodegradable and are compostable under the correct conditions.
• Cotton is a natural material and some visual variations may occur.
• How to Use: Peel back the paper strip and fix the liner to panty.
• Cellulose from wood pulp, organic cotton, corn starch.