• A Mater Chef Recipe
• A Rich Exotic Spice Paste - Easy to Use.
• Specially Blended by the Master Chefs of ITC Hotels.
• Authentic Indian Cuisine - Made in India
• 100% Natural No Preservatives
• Kosher Dairy
Artfully blended by the Master Chefs of ITC Hotels to create the authentic Indian taste of butter chicken. A dish popular for its rich aroma and taste.
• Once opened use immediately do not use inner pouch if leaking or bloated.
• Cooking Instructions:
• Pan Recipe:
• In a pan, mix 1 lb boneless chicken pieces, 3 tbsp butter, entire contents of Kitchens of India's Butter Chicken Curry Paste and 1 cup water.
• Mix the contents thoroughly.
• Simmer for 20 minutes once it starts boiling under closed lid.
• Cook for another 5 minutes on high flame.
• Keep aside, covered, for 3 minutes.
• Serve Hot.
• Microwave Recipe:
• In a microwave bowl, mix 1 lb boneless chicken pieces, 3 tbsp butter, entire contents of Kitchens of India's Butter Chicken Curry Paste and 1 cup water.
• Cook on medium for 22 minutes in a covered dish.
• Remove from microwave and keep covered for 5 minutes.
• Serve Hot.
• Serving Suggestions:
• Serve hot with Indian bread or steamed rice.
• Garnish with fresh cream/malai (home-made cream).
• Serve hot with roti, naan, paratha or steamed rice.
• Tomato paste, water, sunflower oil, onions, water, spices, garlic, gram flour, sugar, salt, skimmed milk powder, ginger, melon seed, cashew & spice extract (paprika oleoresin).